aquarium fouling protection
Aquarium fouling protection NanoClear
NanoClear Glass (30 ml)
NanoClear for glass prevents the formation of fouling on the glass aquarium walls. Due to its water-repellent properties, any contamination can be easily removed from treated surfaces with the use of a soft sponge.
NanoClear Stone (30 мл)
NanoClear for glass prevents the formation of fouling on the stones and aquarium decorations. Due to its water-repellent properties, any contamination can be easily removed from treated surfaces with the use of a soft sponge.
NanoClear glass cleaner
The product serves for preliminary cleaning of glass surfaces before applying the NanoClear glass.
NanoClear Glass cleaner will help clean the glass and prepare it for the application of the agent “NanoClear for Glass.” The abrasive cleaner for glass NanoClear Glass cleaner is a detergent with abrasive components on a water basis. The abrasive components ideally prepare the surface for further Nano-processing, removing even invisible pollution.
aquarium fouling protection nano clear
- Protection from fouling: NanoClear creates a water-repellent protective layer and prevents the formation of green algal fouling.
- Durable effect for up to 2 years (in cases where the treated surface was not in contact with abrasive means or materials). The protective surface is created at the molecular level and cannot be destroyed by fish and snails.
- Cost-efficient: one bottle of NanoClear is enough for treating tanks of up to 150L.
- Safe: NanoClear is safe for fish and plants.
- Versatile: NanoClear formula can be applied to both freshwater and marine tanks.
Instruction for usage NanoClear GLASS:
- Thoroughly clean the aquarium glass with NanoClear glass cleaner
- Wash off the remaining of the cleaning agent with a good amount of water
- Wear gloves to avoid re-contamination of the already cleaned surface
- Dry the glass
- Shake the bottle of NanoClear and evenly spray the glass with the agent
- After about 15−30 minutes (depending on the humidity level in the room), remove the remaining liquid and polish the surface with a cotton cloth
- To prevent the appearance of stains on the glass surface, start polishing the surface without waiting for the product to dry completely
- After another 30 minutes, you can start aquarium set up
Instruction for usage NanoClear STONE:
- Thoroughly clean the stones with water
- Let them dry
- Shake the bottle of NanoClear and evenly spray the stones with the agent
- Dry them
- After full drying, place them in the aquarium
Instruction for usage NanoClear CLEANER:
- Shake the bottle for 10−15 seconds to mix the components of the cleaner
- Pour a little of the cleaner on a sponge or tissue cloth
- Carefully wipe the glass
- Repeat if necessary
- Rinse off with plenty of water
It is perfect for Nano Marine aquarium from Nano Marine Set.