aquarium fouling protection
Aquarium fouling protection aCLEER
aCLEER Glass (30 ml)
aCLEER for glass prevents the formation of fouling on the glass aquarium walls. Due to its water-repellent properties, any contamination can be easily removed from treated surfaces with the use of a soft sponge.
aCLEER Stone (30 мл)
aCLEER for glass prevents the formation of fouling on the stones and aquarium decorations. Due to its water-repellent properties, any contamination can be easily removed from treated surfaces with the use of a soft sponge.
aCLEER glass cleaner
The product serves for preliminary cleaning of glass surfaces before applying the aCLEER glass.
aCLEER Glass cleaner will help clean the glass and prepare it for the application of the agent “aCLEER for Glass.” The abrasive cleaner for glass aCLEER Glass cleaner is a detergent with abrasive components on a water basis. The abrasive components ideally prepare the surface for further Nano-processing, removing even invisible pollution.
aquarium fouling protection nano clear
- Protection from fouling: aCLEER creates a water-repellent protective layer and prevents the formation of green algal fouling.
- Durable effect for up to 2 years (in cases where the treated surface was not in contact with abrasive means or materials). The protective surface is created at the molecular level and cannot be destroyed by fish and snails.
- Cost-efficient: one bottle of aCLEER is enough for treating tanks of up to 150L.
- Safe: aCLEER is safe for fish and plants.
- Versatile: aCLEER formula can be applied to both freshwater and marine tanks.
Instruction for usage aCLEER GLASS:
- Thoroughly clean the aquarium glass with aCLEER glass cleaner
- Wash off the remaining of the cleaning agent with a good amount of water
- Wear gloves to avoid re-contamination of the already cleaned surface
- Dry the glass
- Shake the bottle of aCLEER and evenly spray the glass with the agent
- After about 15−30 minutes (depending on the humidity level in the room), remove the remaining liquid and polish the surface with a cotton cloth
- To prevent the appearance of stains on the glass surface, start polishing the surface without waiting for the product to dry completely
- After another 30 minutes, you can start aquarium set up
Instruction for usage aCLEER STONE:
- Thoroughly clean the stones with water
- Let them dry
- Shake the bottle of aCLEER and evenly spray the stones with the agent
- Dry them
- After full drying, place them in the aquarium
Instruction for usage aCLEER CLEANER:
- Shake the bottle for 10−15 seconds to mix the components of the cleaner
- Pour a little of the cleaner on a sponge or tissue cloth
- Carefully wipe the glass
- Repeat if necessary
- Rinse off with plenty of water
It is perfect for Nano Marine aquarium from Nano Marine Set.